- He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed
, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
- We have to talk to our mountains to make them move. Direct, honest conversation with the mountain that is in our way.
- For me, doubt in my ability, doubt in my interpretation of signs and wonders. I listen to other people talking about me and I wonder who that person is. They see things in me that for whatever reason I don’t see.
- I am not being falsely humble or trying to hide my light under a barrel, I guess I just see myself differently.
- So today instead of talking about the mountain I am going to stop writing and talk directly to it. I have faith that it will move, I have faith that it will not only move but will be obliterated.